17a Westview Close, Neasden, London NW10 1RH
THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This first floor three bedroom maisonette is situated in a popular close off Southview Avenue, that in turn connects with Dudden Hill Lane. Neasden Town Centre and Underground Station are within walking distance and the area is also served by Dollis Hill Station and the centre of Willesden. Good road links include the A406 North Circular Road that connects with the M1 and Motorway networks. The property has gas central heating although it is in need of complete updating and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers looking to put their stamp on a home. The property has a share of the freehold and is sold with vacant possession. There is a section of garden to the rear and there may be scope for a loft extension subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required.
Entance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom three, Rear Addition, Section of Garden.
We understand that the flat is held on a lease of 999 years from circa 1930 although in the meantime the Freehold has been purchased and as such is sold with a share of the Freehold.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 0208 937 1234 Council Tax Band C
Friday 1st February @ 10.30am Tuesday 5th February @ 10.30am Friday 8th February @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.