18 Walford Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 2NG
SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow is situated in a popular location off Cowley Road, less than a mile to the south of Uxbridge town centre. The main Pavillions and Chimes shopping precincts along with bus connections and the Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines station are located within the town centre. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the A40/M40 and M25. The property itself is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout and has good sized gardens to the front and rear. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Family Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom Three, Lobby, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Shower Room, Gardens to Front and Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Coopers, 297 High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1LQ 01895 257566
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.