Flat 2, 93a Hendon Way, Hampstead, London NW2 2LY
SPACIOUS STUDIO FLAT WITH OWN GARDEN AND INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor studio flat that benefits from its own garden is situated on Hendon Way within easy reach of Hendon Central with it's northern line station and Brent Cross Shopping Centre and Sation. Golders Green and Central London via the Finchley Road is also within easy reach as are the centres of Cricklewood and Willesden. Good road links include the A406, A1 and M1 that are all close by. The property is a semi detached dwelling that has been converted into flats and has parking to the front. The flat is let on an assured shorthold tenancy for a 12 month period from 9th March 2018 at £888.33 pcm (£10659.96 pa) and the flat is sold with the ongoing benefit of the income. This lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Studio accommodation with own garden.
New 125 year lease to be granted upon completion.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Barnet 020 8359 2000 Council Tax Band A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.