3 Convent Gardens, Ealing, London W5 4UT
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This terraced dwelling has been converted into two self-contained flats that are both held on leases. The property is located off Windmill Road close to Northfield Avenue with its range of shops, bus connections and Piccadilly Line Station that serves Central London and Heathrow London Airport. The Ground Floor Flat has 64 years remaining (99 years from 13th April 1983 with a Ground Rent £50 p.a) whilst the Split Level 1st & 2nd Floor Flat has 109 years remaining (120 years from 14th June 2007 with a Ground Rent £120 p.a). We understand that the lessees have not exercised their right to purchase and this lot will be of interest to investment buyers.
Two self contained flats within a terraced dwelling.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Both Flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Dalington, 149 South Ealing Road, Ealing W5 4QP
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.