66a Shacklewell Lane, Dalston, London E8 2EY
TWO BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This spacious two bedroom garden flat is presented in excellent order throughout and benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. The property has its own private enclosed rear garden and has until recently been let on an AST, although it is now being sold with full vacant possession. The property is situated in the heart of Dalston, close to Kingsland High Street with its vast selection of restaurants and shopping facilities. Dalston Junction Overground Station as well as Dalston Kingsland are both within walking distance. Good road links and bus connections also serve the area. This property will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room, Own Private Garden.
Leasehold approximately 109 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hackney 0208 356 3000 Council Tax Band C
Thursday 25th October @ 5.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.