Gff 54 Green Lane, Hanwell W7 2PB
GROUND FLOOR GARDEN FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This ground floor one bedroom flat forms part of a Victorian terraced dwelling that has been converted into two self contained flats. The property is situated in the popular Olde Hanwell area within easy reach of Hanwell, West Ealing, Ealing Broadway and Southall with shopping facilities, bus and train connections. Good road links serve the area including the A4, M4, A40 and M25. The flat benefits from gas fired central heating and has its own section of west facing garden. It is in need of some updating and is being sold with full vacant possession. The property will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Bedroom, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Lobby, Bathroom, Own Section of West Facing Garden.
Leasehold - 99 years from 29/9/1980. The vendor has served a Section 42 Notice for extending the lease and will assign the same to the buyer.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
Tuesday 27th March @ 4pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.