14 Robinson Road, Dagenham, Essex RM10 7SS
A TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE PRODUCING RENTAL INCOME
This two bedroom end of terrace house is located close to local amenities and just 0.8 miles from Dagenham Heathway's District line and array of shops. The property is currently let out on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement that is rolling over from the original terms at an income of £1200 PCM. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. It also benefits from a detached garage to the rear of the house with power supply and has a shared driveway. This property will appeal to end user occupiers and investors.
Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Kitchen, Garden, Garage, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Shared Driveway
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Barking & Dagenham Council - 0208 215 3000 Council Tax Band: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.