Flat 25 Marsworth House, Whiston Road, London E2 8RU
VACANT SIXTH FLOOR THREE BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This sixth floor three bedroom flat is within easy reach of Shoreditch and the City whilst also being surrounded by good transport links, including Haggerston, Hoxton and Bethnal Green. The green spaces of Haggerston Park, London Fields and Victoria Park are moments away whilst the vibrant life of Broadway Market and Columbia Road are also close by. The building has recently had major works carried out including a new roof, new balcony rails, new double glazed windows, and new decoration. Other benefits include gas central heating with a newly fitted EcoTec Valiant boiler, installed less than a year ago. Internally, the flat is well presented but would benefit from some modernisation in some areas. This flat will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers and is offered with vacant possession.
Sixth Floor Flat, Entrance Hall, Separate W/C, Bathroom, Reception, Balcony, Kitchen, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3
Leasehold - 98 Years Remaining
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough Of Hackney - 020 8356 3154 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.