18 Mark Close, Southall, Middlesex UB1 3QJ
CENTRE TERRACED HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This centre terraced three bedroom house is situated in a cul de sac off Longford Avenue, which in turn joins the main Uxbridge Road. Southall Town Centre with its shopping facilities, bus connections and main line station that connects to London Paddington and The West, is within walking distance. The property is presented in good decorative order and benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and a garage in an adjoining block. The property, that is being sold with full vacant possession, will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment buyers.
Entrance Hall, Shower Room/WC, Dining Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, West Facing Garden, Garage to Block.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band D
Fri 10/2 @ 11am - CANCELLED
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.