103 Coventry Road, Ilford, Essex IG1 4QT
DOUBLE FRONTED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF REFURBISHMENT THROUGHOUT
This four bedroom double fronted semi detached dwelling is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The dwelling is situated within the ever popular Commonwealth Estate within easy reach of Ilford Main Line Station and the A406 North Circular Road. The property could suite a variety of uses such as conversion into flats subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent or may be restored to a spacious family home. It also offers potential to extend and has planning granted under reference 4545/15 for a loft conversion with rear dormer and also planning granted under reference 5049/15 for a single storey extension to the rear. The house also includes a cellar and a large garden to rear. The property is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to investors, developers and owner occupiers.
Cellar, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Gardens
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Redbridge 0208 554 5000 Council Tax Band E
Wednesday 31st August at 6pm, Saturday 3 September at 6pm and Wednesday 7th September at 6pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.