13 Glendor Gardens, Mill Hill, London NW7 3JY
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This three bedroom semi detached house that benefits from Garage and off street parking, is in need of modernisation and updating throughout. The property is well situated for road access to the A41, M1 and A1 as well as being within one mile of Mill Hill centre with its shopping and travel facilities. The property is a similar distance from Edgware town centre, to include the Broadwalk shopping centre and station. There may be scope for further extension subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The house that is being sold with vacant possession and includes a garden in excess of 100' will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Intercommunicating Dining Room and Living Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Separate WC, Off Street Parking to Front, Large Garden to Rear, Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Barnet 0208 359 2000 Council Tax Band E
September - Saturday 3rd at 2pm and Wednesday 7th between 1230-1300
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.