Land On South East Side Of 66 Cats Lane, Great Conard, Sudbury CO10 2SQ
DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR 5 HOUSES AND A 45 ROOM C1 CARE HOME
This vacant development site that occupies an area of approximately 1.04 acres (0.4203 Hectares) benenfits from outline planning permission granted on 9th July 2015 under reference B/14/01069 for the erection of a 45 room C2 care home over 2/3 floors and a terrace of five residential houses. The planning has recently been renewed and plans are available for inspection through the Auctioneers. We understand in the past that the site has benefitted from other planning schemes although these have now expired. Any party interested in looking at other potential uses for the site should make their own enquiries with the local planning department. The site is situated on the edge of of a mature residential area, close to the market town of Sudbury with its travel, shopping and schooling facilities. This site will be of interest to developers.
Site area approximately 1.04 acres (0.4203 Hectares)
Babergh District Council 01473 825858
Open site for inspection. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.