31a Cambridge Grove, East Sussex, Hove BN3 3ED
END OF TERRACED FREEHOLD HOUSE
This end of terrace property offers 3 to 4 bedroom accommodation and is situated in the very popular Brighton and Hove area. This property consists of a total square footage of 1268 (117sqm). The property is in a reasonable condition throughout, although a new purchaser could benefit with a small cosmetic uplift. Cambridge Grove is located just a 14 minute drive away from the well renowned Brighton Pier which is popular with locals and tourists. Transport links are highly accessible, with Hove Railway station within a 7 minute walk from door to door and multiple bus links linking to nearby towns. The area currently has a demand for University housing and this location is within 10 minutes of Brighton university, and 17 minutes from Sussex.
Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Garage, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2, Kitchen/Diner, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Brighton and Hove City Council - 01273 291291 Council Tax Band - C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.