68 Lichfield Gardens, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1AP
ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This purpose built second floor flat, forms part of a well-kept block in the heart of Richmond Town Centre. The property offers one bedroom accommodation and benefits from lift access, security entry system, electric heating and sealed double glazed windows. The flat is in need of complete updating throughout and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. There is an allocated parking space and it is only a short stroll to Richmond Station and the multiple shopping facilities locally. Richmond Park is also close at hand and this property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Communal Grounds, Parking Space.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Richmond-upon-Thames 020 8891 1411 Council Tax Band: D
Thursday 26th November @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.