9 Conifer Close, Southampton, Hampshire SO45 5EL
VIRTUAL FREEHOLD GROUND FLOOR PURPOSE-BUILT MAISONETTE WITH OWN REAR GARDEN AND GARAGE EN-BLOC
This spacious purpose-built maisonette is arranged over the entire ground floor of a two story detached building and benefits from a central heating system, double glazing, own rear garden and garage en-bloc. The property is located at the end of Conifer Close, a cul-de-sac found off the junction with Sycamore Road close to local shopping facilities on the edge of New Forest National Park and within a mile of Hythe Pier, River Test and the Solent where a wider range of facilities are available. The property is offered with Vacant Possession and will be of interest to developers, investors and owner/occupiers.
Own front door to entrance porch and hallway with doors leading off to Dining room/Bedroom (2), Reception room, Bedroom (1), Kitchen, Bathroom/WC. Outside: Own partitioned section of rear garden. Garage en-bloc.
Virtual Freehold – 999 years from 24th June 1963 at a ground rent £10 pa.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
New Forest District Council 023 8028 5000 Council Tax Band: B
Thursday 19th Nov: 3pm - 3:30pm; Tuesday 24th Nov: 10am - 10:30am; Friday 27th Nov: 10am - 10:30am; Tuesday 1st Dec: 10am - 10:30am; Friday 4th Dec: 10am - 10:30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.