46 Margaret Terrace, Blaengwynfi, Port Talbot SA13 3UU
This property makes up part of a portfolio of six residential investment houses which are situated between Swansea and The Brecon Beacons National Park all within a 7 mile distance of each other spread out along the A4107 and A4063 (the Bridgend lots all with 3 miles north to south of each other). Each house is found close to local amenities and good road links south to the M4 Motorway (Junction 40) with two main line railway stations within Measteg. The house has been let on Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement thus is being sold with an investment income of £100 per week (rent reserved at £5,200 per annum) and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Freehold Two Floor End of Terrace House let on an AST at £90 pw (Rent Reserved £4,680 pa) comprising: First Floor: Two bedrooms. Ground Floor: Reception room, Kitchen, Utility room, Bathroom/WC. Outside: Rear yard
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Neath & Port Talbot County Borough Council. Tel: 01639 686868 Council Tax Band: A
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.