49 Derby Street, Jarrow NE32 3AT
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This Centre Terraced House is situated in a popular road within easy reach of Morrisons supermarket, the town centre and Metro. It is located in a residential street within easy acess of the A19 and the Tyne Tunnel. The property benefits from gas central heating although it is in need of a certain amount of updating and modernisation throughout. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers. We understand that it has been let on an assured shorthold tenancy for a number of years.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Garden to front and Yard to Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
South Tyneside Council 0191 427 7000 Council Tax Band A
By appointment through Joint Auctioneers Colin Lilley 0191 454 7772 There will be an open viewing session at 9am on Thursday 3rd September.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.