4 Graeme Court, Eastmead Avenue, Greenford UB6 9RE
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This ground floor two bedroom flats forms part of a small two storey block that backs onto Ravenor Park. The flat offeres two bedroom accomodation and benefits from double glazing, security entryphone system and warm air central heating. This flat is in need of updating and modernisation throughout and is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. There is a garage to the rear and a very long lease. Greenford and Southall Broadways are both within easy reach and this property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Entarnce Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Living Room, Kicthen, Bathroom, Communal Gardens, Garage to Block.
Leasehold for a period of 999 years from 25th march 1997 with Peppercorn Ground Rent.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
Sat 22nd August 11am Tues 25th August 1pm Sat 29th August 1.30pm Tues 1st Sept 11am Fri 4th Sept 12.30pm Fri 4th September 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.