Willow Croft, Marsh Lane, Marsh, Aylesbury HP17 8SP
IMPOSING DETACHED PROPERTY IN APPROX 2.5 ACRES
This extended single storey family home is situated in beautiful surrounds of approx. 2.5 acres within this most sought after hamlet. The property has a sweeping driveway with electronic gates, boasts five bedrooms, three bathrooms (two ensuite), separate cloakroom, a superb triple aspect sitting room with two sets of French doors, facing south across the gardens and views of open fields. Marsh is a much sought after hamlet with far reaching views towards the Chiltern Hills. The property is ideally situated within easy reach of Stoke Mandeville with its mainline station providing a fast service to London Marylebone. The historic towns of Wendover, Thame and Aylesbury are nearby providing a good choice of shops, bars and restaurants and further direct train links from Princes Risborough to London Marylebone and Birmingham. The educational facilities in the area have an excellent reputation covering all ages with good local primary and secondary state and private schools.
The property consists of 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms (two ensuite), Lounge and Kitchen/Diner.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wycombe District Council 01494 461000 Council Tax Band G
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.