110 High Street, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5AD
TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This centre terraced house is presented in good decorative order and benefits from double glazing. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £1100 per calender month (£13200 pa). The original agreement has expired and the tenants are holding over on the terms of their original agreement. The property is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income. The property has been extended and is well situated for access to Heathrow London Airport and road links including the A4, M4 and M25. There is easy access into Hayes, Uxbridge and Hounslow Town centres also. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers. We understand that the proeprty also includes a garage to an adjacent block.
Living Room, Kitchen and Extension to ground floor. Landing, Bedroom One, bedroom Two and Bathroom to First Floor. Front and Rear Gardens
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
Weds 27th May: 5 - 5.30pm Sat 30th May: 11.30am - 12 noon
Charrison Davis 208 Manor Parade, High Street, Harlington, Middlesex, UB3 5DS. Tel: 020 8897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.