21, 23. 25 St Johns Road, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 7HU
FREEHOLD MIXED INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
This mixed residential and commercial building consists of two shops with basements and a residential self-contained flat above. The lot is situated directly off Wembley High Road with its multiple shopping facilities and travel connections that include Wembley Central Station. The stadium complex with the recently built shopping village and Wembley Park Station are also within easy reach. The flat at no.21 is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £1100 pcm (£13,200 pa), the shop and basement at no.23 is let at £21,000pa from 31/07/09 on a 15 year lease with three yearly reviews. The shop and basement at no.25 is let at £12,000 pa. Therefore the building is currently producing £46,200 pa and the property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income.
Commercial Element 107.40sm (1156 sf) Residential we understand consists of a two bedroom flat.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 0208 937 1234 No.21 Council Tax Band A No.23-25 listed on VOA as a Rateable Value of £11,750
Strictly by appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.