52 Aldin Avenue South, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1RR
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM MAISONETTE CLOSE TO CENTRE
This ground floor maisonette forms part of a semi-detached building within walking distance of Slough High Street, the major Tesco and Sainsbury facilities and Slough Mainline Station that connects London through to the West. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £750 pcm (£9,000 pa). We understand that the tenant has been there for over 6 months and is holding over on the original terms of the agreement. The property is presented in good decorative order and benefits from gas-fired central heating and double-glazed windows. The property is sold with the benefit of the ongoing income and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Lounge, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, front garden with parking permit for 2 vehicles
Local Authority & Tax Rating
Slough Borough Council 01753 475111 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.