40-46 High Street, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire NG10 1LN
TRIPLE HIGH STREET RETAIL OUTLET WITH UPPERS
This two storey mid terrace commercial property of about 6,500 sq ft arranged as a triple fronted ground floor shop unit with ancillary accommodation above is located within a prime High Street position within the pedestrianised retail thoroughfare of the main town centre. The property benefits from 7 parking spaces, a goods lift and a loading area to the rear. Found on the north side of High Street where other nearby traders include Phones 4 U, Clintons, W H Smith, Ryman, Boots and immediately adjacent to both Ladbrokes and Peacocks. Long Eaton is a market town situated approximately 8 miles south-west of Nottingham city centre with Long Eaton main line railway station about 1.5 miles distant and easy vehicular access to the M1 Motorway (junctions 24 and 25). Offered with the benefit of full vacant possession.
Gross Frontage: 52'6" (16m). Internal Width: 51' (15.5m). First Floor: Ancillary area 3176 sq ft (295 sq m). Ground Floor: Sales area 3367 sq ft (312.79 sq m). Outside: Rear parking spaces for 7 vehicles and loading area.
The property has previously been let at £72,500 pa and has an ERV of £80,000 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Erewash Borough Council: 0115 907 2244 Rateable Value: 72,500
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.