Gff 12 Kathleen Avenue, London W3 0NG
ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING WITH DETACHED GARAGE AND OWN GARDEN
This ground floor one bedroom conversion flat is situated off Allan Way that in turn connects to the A40 Western Avenue. The property offers one bedroom accommodation and is in need of modernisation throughout. The property does benefit from double glazing and also has a spacious West facing rear garden of approximately 50' and also a detached brick built garage to the side for sole use of this flat. There may be potential for extension to this flat subject to obtaining any necessary planning permission and freeholders consents that may be required. The property is sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
Entrance hall, living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, 50' west facing garden, detached garage
Local Authority & Tax Rating
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
13/6 @ 12.15pm, 18/6 @ 12.45pm, 22/6 @ 12.15pm, 28/6 @ 12.45pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.