UK Garage, Printing House Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1AP UB3 1AP
This former petrol station and associated workshops has beenutilised for car repairs and MOT facilities for a number of yearsand due to retirement by the current occupier is being sold. The property is available with the benefit of the ongoing business or can be offered vacant for development opportunities, subject to TUPE obligations being satisfied. The site offers a number of potential usages, subject to obtaining any necessary planning permission and is located within the heart of the commercial area of Hayes and Middlesex that is approximately 3 miles from Heathrow London Airport. The property occupies a site area of approx 0.2837 acres and will be of interest to owner-occupiers and investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.