25 Kipling Court, Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, London W7 1LZ W7 1LZ
This excellent ground floor two-bedroom apartment ispresented in very good decorative order and is currently leton an Assured Shorthold Tenancy from 17 October 2008 fora term of 12 months at a rent of 1000 pcm and the propertyis sold with the benefit of this rental income. The propertyhas a fully-fitted kitchen and benefits from gas-fired central heating and the master bedroom also has an en-suite shower room. The property will be of interest to investmentpurchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.