79a Greenford Avenue, Hanwell, London W7 1LJ W7 1LJ
This refurbished ground floor flat offers spacious twobedroom accommodation and benefits from gas-fired centralheating, mainly double glazed windows and parking area.The property is currently let on an Assured ShortholdTenancy from 11 June 2009 for a 12 month term at a rent of800 pcm (9,600 PA) and is sold with the benefit of thatinvestment income. The property is approached via a secureslip road and within walking distance of Hanwell MainlineStation and also within easy reach of Ealing Broadway TownCentre. The property will be of interest to investmentpurchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.