83 Hazellville Road, London N19 3NB N19 3NB
This centre-terraced brick built building forming part of asmall local parade predominately surrounded by residentialaccommodation is currently arranged as a ground floorrestaurant with cellar benefiting from A3 usage and a splitlevel two bedroom flat with roof terrace above. The property has outstanding views over Canary Wharf and London and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. The property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner-occupiers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.