67 Ranelagh Road, Southall, Middlesex UB1 1DJ UB1 1DJ
This modern semi-detached house offers three-four bedroom extended accommodation and benefits from gas-fired central heating and double-glazing. The property benefits from an HMO licence and is currently let on a guaranteed rent scheme until 31 March 2011 at a rent of 1100 pcm (13,800 pa) and is sold with the benefit of this income. Ranelagh Road is situated off the Uxbridge Road and Southall Broadway with its shopping facilities and travel connections. The property will be of interest to investmentpurchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.