3b Shaftesbury Parade, Shaftesbury Avenue, South Harrow, Middlesex HA2 0AJ HA2 0AJ
This purpose-built two bedroom top floor flat is situated in a popular location within easy reach of South Harrow and Harrow Town Centres. The flat has recently been refurbished throughout and includes newly fitted kitchen with appliances, gas-fired central heating and double glazing. The property offers an ideal investment opportunity and is being sold with the benefit of a 999 year lease and vacant possession.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.