7 Cromer Close, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB8 3DA UB8 3DA
This corner sited semi-detached house is situated in a quiet close off Dawley Road and offers 3 bedroom accommodation. The property has off-street parking and a garage approached via own drive and benefits from planning permission for an erection of a two-storey side and part single-part two-storey rear and front porch. Copies of plans are available for inspection at the offices of the Auctioneers. The property has been let for the last 12 months on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at 1500 pcm (18,000 pa) and the tenants are currently holding over on the same terms of the original agreement.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.