123 Norman Crescent, Heston, Middlesex TW5 9JN TW5 9JN
This second floor purpose built flat forms part of a development located off Armitage Road within easy access of the M4, A4 providing connections to London Heathrow Airport and into London. The property offers one bedroom accommodation and is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy from August 2010 for a six month term at 550 pcm (6600 pa). The property is presented in good decorative order and includes double-glazing, electric central heating and security entry phone system and is being sold with the benefit of the investment income.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.