145 Kingsway, Enfield EN3 4HU EN3 4HU
This two bedroom mid terraced period style house is currently let on a Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement producing 980 pcm (11,760 pa). We understand that the original contract period has passed and that the tenants are currently holding over on the original terms of the agreement. The property is sold with the benefit of the existing income and will be of interest to investment purchasers. Kingsway connects Lincoln Road to Southbury Road in a convenient location, within ½ mile of Southbury mainline station, local shops and facilities.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.