35 Hamilton Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 0QE TW8 0QE
This end terraced property is sub-divided into threeself-contained flats that have all been sold off on longleases each of which are 94 years unexpired. All flats pay aground rent of 250 that rises every 25 years. We understand that Section 5 notices have been served on the lessees and that they have not exercised their right to purchase.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.