Flat 9, Dormy House, 2 Cromer Road, Sheringham NR26 8RP
This first floor two bedroom flat forms part of an attractive building that has been converted into flats. The property is situated within easy reach of the town centre mainline station and the sea front. The flat is currently let on a statutory periodic tenancy that commenced on 26-3-2010 at a rent of 375 pcm (4,500 pa) and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The property will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.