15 Redhill Drive, Bournemouth, Dorset BH10 6AG
TWO BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
The property is situated in a popular residential location close to the A347. The centre of Bournemouth is within easy reach. The property is a two bedroom detached house in need of complete updating throughout. It stands on a good sized plot offering ample room for extension subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. There are two reception rooms and a large garage attached to the property. The house does have gas fired central heating and it is situated in a popular residential area. This lot is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Living Room, Study, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Bathroom, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Gardens, Garage
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
BCP Council 01202 451451 Council Tax Band D
Friday 17th January @ 11.30am Saturday 25th January @ 11.30am Friday 7th February @ 12 noon
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE AT SATURATION FOR TELEPHONE BIDS ON THIS PROPERTY. ONLY PROXY OR INTERNET BIDS CAN NOW BE ACCEPTED IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTENDING ON 17TH FEBRUARY.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.