70 Violet Avenue, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB8 3PT
THREE BEDROOM MAISONETTE AND LAND ADJACENT WITH PLANNING GRANTED TO BUILD A 4 BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING
This interesting opportunity consists of a three bedroom first floor maisonette with investment income and potential for loft room subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required and a spacious plot to the side, that benefits from planning permission under reference 73222/APP/2019/1371 for the erection of a four bedroom detached dwelling. The property is well located close to Hillingdon Hospital and Stockley Business Park. Good road links serve the area including the M4, M25 and M40 Motorway network. Uxbridge Town Centre with its multiple shopping facilities and Underground Station is within two miles. The maisonette is currently let on a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy that ends in October 2019 at £1450 pcm (£17,400 pa). This lot will be of interest to investment buyers and developers.
First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Large Garden and Parking. The plot at the side measures approximately 2867sf (0.065 acres).
Leasehold approximately 95 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.