50 & 52 The Crescent, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5NA
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of an End of Terraced dwelling arranged as a pair of self contained flats close to Harlington High Street with its local shops and bus connections. Good road links serve the area including the A4 and M4 Motorway. Heathrow London Airport is just to the south. Flat 50 has a lease of 99 years from 29th September 1997 at a ground rent of £50pa (thus having approximately 78 years unexpired) and Flat 50 is held on a lease of 125 years from 21st deccember 2017. The freehold interest is sold with the residue of these leases. Section 5 notices have been served on the lessees and this lot will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
Two self contained flats held on leases.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Flat 50 - Council Tax Band C Flat 52 - Council Tax Band C
External viewing only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.