31 Frithwood Avenue, Northwood HA6 3LY
FORMER BED & BREAKFAST IN PRIME LOCATION IDEAL FOR DEVELOPMENT
This imposing detached dwelling is situated on a prime residential road within half a mile of Northwood Town Centre with its Metropolitan Line Station. Northwood Hills and Moor Park Stations are also within easy reach. The property occupies a corner site at the junction of Canterbury Close that measures approximately 7504sf (0.172 acres) and has been used as a Bed and Breakfast providing 12 x Ensuite Bedrooms and Staff quarters. It could be utilised for this purpose or offers exciting development potential to either sub divide into self contained apartments or to re-instate as a spacious family dwelling. This would of course be subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property retains a number of period style features and is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and developers.
Ground Floor consists of Three Rooms Ensuite, Managers Quarters, Kitchen, Dining Room and Office. First Floor Consists of Six Ensuite Rooms. Second Floor Consists of Three Ensuite Rooms. Ouitsiude there are gardnes to all sides and parking.
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band B
Monday 19th November @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.