73 St. Clement Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3SS
FOUR BEDROOM END OF TERRACE TOWN HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This four bedroom end of terrace town house is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of local shops. Good transport links nearby provide easy access to Uxbridge Town Centre with its Chimes shopping centre and Metropolitan and Piccadilly Line Underground station, West Drayton Mainline Station to Paddington (Crossrail due in 2019) and the M25, M4 and A40, that in turn provide access to Brunel University and Heathrow Airport. The property benefits from gas central heating, its own driveway and a rear garden and is in need of complete modernisation throughout. This property will appeal to end user occupiers, investors and developers.
Entrance Hall, Reception, Downstairs Shower and W/C, Kitchen/Diner, Garden, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Driveway, Rear Garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hillingdon Council 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: D
Monday 15th October @ 2.45pm Tuesday 23rd October @ 2.45pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.