35 Wilkinson Way, Chiswick W4 5XD
FIVE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This spacious mid-terrace town house is located just off Southfield Road within a quiet development on the Bedford Park/Acton borders and just over half a mile from the shops and amenities of Chiswick High Road. Action Central Railway Station and Turnham Green underground station (District Line) are both close by. Good road links serve the area including the A40, A406 and M4. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a small rear garden and off street parking. In our opinion it has development potential to convert into two self-contained flats subject to obtaining any planning consents that may be required. The property is currently tenanted with a HMO license, but will be vacant upon completion. This opportunity will be of interest to investors and developers.
Entrance hall, W/C, Kitchen/diner, reception, utility, garden, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3, bedroom 4, bedroom 5, bathroom
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Council - 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: E
Thursday 6th September @ 10.30am Tuesday 11th September @ 4pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.