70a Stapleton Road, Tooting SW17 8AU
SPACIOUS FREEHOLD FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious first floor flat forms part of a converted period building within 200 yards of Tooting Bec with its local shops and Underground Station. The flat itself is in need of complete modernisation throughout and offers further development potential for expansion into the loft space subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. It is currently laid out as a two bedroom property although it could be reconfigured into a three bedroom dwelling. This property is sold with the benefit of the freehold interest. We understand that the ground floor has an extended lease with a peppercorn ground rent. This property has its own section of garden and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers. Stapleton Road is a prime residential tree lined road that connects Upper Tooting Road to Tooting Bec Road (A214). This lot is sold with vacant possession.
First Floor Landing, Open Plan Living Room and Dining Room, Bedroom One, Bathroom, Reception Room, Bedroom Two, Kitchen, Section of Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Wandsworth 0208 871 6000 Council Tax Band D
Friday 24th August at 2.30pm Tuesday 4th September at 12:30pm Friday 7th September at 09:30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.