12 Portland Road, Southall UB2 4BX
5 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE SOLD WITH VACANT POSSESSION
This three bedroom house has two annexes that provide two additional but separate living spaces with their own entrances. One annex is a one bedroom flat and the other a studio. Other benefits include gas central heating and off street parking. The property is located moments away from Southall Rail station which provides frequent services to London Paddington Station (soon to be part of the new Elizabeth Line). Good road links serve the area including the M4 and A40. Local shops and amenities are also close by. The property is in need of some modernisation and in our opinon provides an excellent investment opportunity. This property will be of interest to investors and developers.
Entrance hall, Reception 1, Reception 2, Kitchen, W/C, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bathroom. Annex 1 - Room, Kitchen/Diner, Bathroom. Annex 2 - Room with Integral Kitchen and Separate Bathroom.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Council: 020 8825 5000 House Council Tax Band: D Annex 1 Council Tax Band: A Annex 2 Council Tax Band: A
Friday 6th July @ 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.