Land At 2 Westminster Gardens, Barking IG11 0BJ
FREEHOLD PARCEL OF LAND WITH PLANNING POTENTIAL
This predominantly rectangular piece of land is situated at the end of a cul de sac on the west side of the road close to the A1110 Whitehall Road. The centres of Chingford and Barking are close to hand with shopping facilities, bus connections and travel connections. The site is sold with vacant possession and offers development potential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. There are a number of terraced dwellings on the road within similar sized plots.
Vacant site approximately 2388 sf (0.055 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Barking & Dagenham 0208 215 3000
Open site for inspection at anytime. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.