21 Orchard Court, Bridge Street, Walton-on-thames KT12 1AN
TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT REQUIRING SOME UPDATING
This second floor two bedroom flat forms part of a 1930s block within close proximity of the local town, bus connections and shopping facilities. The local railway station with access into Central London is also easily accessible. The property does have gas central heating although it would benefit from some updating throughout. The flat has a small balcony and the River Thames is also within close proximity. This dwelling is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Balcony
Leasehold 99 years from 24th June 1984, thus approximately 65 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Elmbridge Borough Council 01372 474474 Council Tax Band: C
Wednesday 2nd May @ 10:30am Wednesday 9th May @10:30am
Please note the Special Conditions of Sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.