23 Victoria Road, Netley, Southampton SO31 5DG
TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING WITH ASSURED TENANCY
This two bedroom cottage style property is located in an attractive village location close to the seafront and local shops. Good transport links serve the area including Netley Main Line Station that connects to London Waterloo and Southampton Central and local roads that connect to M3 motorway. The property is in need of complete updating throughout and is subject to a life tenancy at a rent of £1500 pa. We understand the occupants to be 67 and 50 years of age. This property will be of interest to investors.
Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Stairs to First Floor, bedroom one, Bedroom Two.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Eastleigh Borough Council 023 8068 8000 Council Tax Band: B
Saturday 19th May @ 11am
Sinton Andrews, 8 Springbridge Road, Ealing, W5 2AA 020 8566 1990
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.