Flat 27 Blakewood Court, Anerley Park, Anerley, London SE20 8NS
THIRD FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING AND IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This vacant third floor purpose built flat is in need of updating and offers an excellent investment opportunity. The property is situated in the South East London area of Anerley close to local shops and amenities. Crystal Palace Park is within easy reach along with a number of bus routes and Penge West rail station which is just a very short walk away. The flat forms part of a block with communal gardens and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. This lot will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Hallway, Living Room, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom/WC, Kitchen, Communal Gardens.
Leasehold. The property is held on a 99 year lease from 1978 (thus approximately 60 years unexpired). We understand from the seller that the Section 42 notice has been served, the rights of which will be assigned to the buyer. Further details will be in the legal pack.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Bromley 020 8464 3333 Council Tax Band B
Friday 23rd March @ 11am Tuesday 27th March at 2pm Thursday 29th March at 2pm Tuesday 3rd April at 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.