73 Byron Way, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 6AZ
SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This second floor purpose built flat is situated in a popular location off Ruislip Road. Good road links serve the area including the A40 and the Hayes By pass connecting to the M4 and Heathrow. Greenford, Hayes, Southall and Northolt with their amenities are also within easy reach. The flat benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, lift access and security entryphone system. However, it is in need of updating throughout and is sold with full vacant possession. The flat does have a balcony and use of communal grounds. The property has a long lease (952 years remaining) and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Kitchen, Communal Gardens.
Leasehold - 999 years from 1970
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.