Flat 23 Grange Court, Gresham Road, Staines-upon-thames TW18 2BT
TOP FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This Top Floor (2nd) purpose built flat, forms part of a 1980's development that consists of 23 flats. The property is generally well presented although it would require some updating. There is allocated parking and well kept communal grounds to the rear of the block. The property is situated in a mainly residential area just to the east of Staines town centre and virtually adjacent to Staines railway station. Amenities are readily available including the bridge across the River Thames and junction 13 of the M25 orbital motorway. This flat, that benefits from gas fired central heating, is sold with full vacant possession and would make an ideal investment purchase.
Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen, Bathroom/WC, Double Bedroom, Alloctaed Parking, Communal Gardens.
The flat is held on a long leasehold interest from 29th September 1988 for 125 years. The lease therefore has 95 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Spelthorne Council 01784 451499 Council Tax Band C
Wednesday 24/01 @ 11am Wednesday 31/01 @ 3:30pm Thursday 08/02 @ 11am Thursday 22/02 at 11am
Please note the Special Conditions of Sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.