Land On East Side Of Holy Cross Green, Clent, Worcestershire DY9 0HG
FREEHOLD LAND APPROXIMATELY 29 ACRES IN SIZE
This freehold site that measures just over 29 acres in size, is predominantly L-shaped and is located between the roads Broom Lane and Holy Cross Green. We understand that the plot was purchased a number of years ago with the intention of splitting it up and selling off as smaller plots with future potential. A number of plots have since been sold and details of the areas that are fully vacant and the titles that are owned by other parties will be within the legal pack. The site is located within easy driving distance of the A491 Stourbridge Road. Clent is a village and civil parish in the Bromsgrove District of Worcestershire, southwest of Birmingham and close to the edge of the West Midlands conurbation.
Overall site area including sold off plots equates to approximately 29.23 acres.
Bromsgrove District Council 01527 881288
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours and do not visit during unsociable hours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.